Camp wouldn’t be camp without a broad range of activities to participate in and new skills to learn.
We offer a wide range of onsite activities for both individual and group participation. Guests can take part in any of these activities at your own leisure throughout your stay.
- SWIMMING (Open Daily 8:00AM-8:00PM)
- PICKLE BALL
- BOARD GAMES
- YARD GAMES – CORNHOLE, SPIKEBALL, GIANT JENGA, JUMBO CONNECT 4
Activities included in your Camp Session
We proudly partner with professionals around the region to lead group activities in various fields. These activities are included in camp sessions and come at no extra cost. Specific activity times will be made available during check in. Staff led and partnered activities include.
- ARCHERY- Friday and Saturday. Times are subject to change and sign up is required. Sign up made available during check in.
- HOSTED CAMPFIRES- Friday and Saturday evenings.
- TIE DYE- Saturday. Times are subject to change.
- GUIDED HIKES- Friday and Saturday. Times are subject to change.
- GUIDED YOGA- We are excited to announce that Seaside Yoga Sanctuary will be offering a guided yoga session every Saturday morning at The Camp beginning in late May.
Wild Root Fitness
We are proud to partner with Wild Roots Fitness who will be offering classes every Saturday at The Camp! Wild Roots Fitness aim to help busy adults hit pause and take control of their health using rustic homestead techniques. Wild Roots classes are only for registered guests and come at an additional cost. Classes need to be booked ahead of time and can be booked here.
Saturday class schedule:
- Bootcamp- 8:00-9:00AM (FREE to camp guests- use promo code GUEST21 when registering)
- Introductory Blacksmithing Class- 9:30AM-12:30PM and 1:30-4:30PM
- DIY Beauty Product Workshop- 1:30-3:00PM
- Mat Pilates: 4:00-5:00PM
For questions on Wild Roots Fitness please email firstname.lastname@example.org